Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Updates and What Nots...

Been far, far too long since I posted. Well, that's largely due to being busy and not taking the time to update, and that's on me. But, good news is afoot. Elle: A Modern Cinderella Tale played the Newport Beach Film Festival the weekend of April 24th and came away with the audience award for Best Family Film. And, yes, there were other entries. Also, it may be making a trip to a well-known European locale...

So, much good news. The director of that film and I have been hammering out the story for another film, one which I think will top Elle in just about every way. Still playing in the family genre, but with a bit darker tone and some real action for the young men in the crowd.

Lastly, a couple of ideas are in the hopper and have been partially written out. My next two scripts have been decided upon, barring a paying gig that will delay them. I'm very excited about both, but first comes the family fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment